▪ Graphic Design: print, digital, large format
▪ Web Design
▪ System and process improvement
▪ Extreme attention to detail
Things that Matter to Me:
▪ Responsive, clean web design
▪ Continuous, lifelong learning
▪ Organization and efficiency
▪ Managing local sailing club (OHSC.us) website
▪ Always learning WordPress and Elementor/WPBakery
▪ Updating this website
▪ Learning pattern design using Illustrator/Photoshop
▪ Drawing, painting
▪ Catamaran sailing
▪ Cooking (and eating!) plant foods
▪ I tend to love the “in-between” colors like perwinkle (just between blue and purple), coral (between red and orange with a little bit of white thrown in), aqua (not too green, not too blue), orange/yellow (exactly in the middle), and lime or acid green (that color right between green and yellow that tends to glow when a little white is added).
▪ I am the co-worker most likely to design inter-office flyers, photoshop crazy birthday posters and cake photos, create baby/wedding shower invites, and design business cards for the resident baker and candy maker.
▪ I dislike bananas, and love sauerkraut.
▪ I enjoy assembling IKEA furniture.
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. -Katherine Hepburn
If we did all the things we were capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. -Thomas Alva Edison